Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My lovely room

I decided that maybe you would like to know where I am living now....:) so I took a few pictures of my room. (PS. it is not normally so clean i clean it before taking a pictures...:)
yesterday I bought a new little carpet so now is our room even lovelier
My table - working space....:)
Again table...btw the blue/coloured stuff is my eight-days timetable...:)
My exhibition of memories (photos)
Julia and my working space again
My lovely bed and my cupboard, books and Egon Schiele exhibition (posters were stolen in Wiena...:)

So I hope that you now have some ideas about my place and that you are jealous...:) and btw. I hope that you registred the change of the colour because ORANGE IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home