Wednesday, April 19, 2006

spring

well...i know that i am not writing a lot...i am just too bad for this...i am not even able to write my diary so don't expect from me too much... :)
eastern passed....i hope that zou enjoyed it...i was sleeping...and sleeping and relaxing a lot...
i had seen lost in translation for second time and i really like that movie...
and you know what??? I HAVE A PRIMOOOOOO......
it's so strange how we are getting know about our first years...because I don't feel as second year....it passed too quickly...it is weird....and it is gonna be...in september...a half of the people is gonna be new...I hope that tehy will bring energy....
anyway....my life is quite busy these days...group four project, and internals and stuff...but i am enjoying it...
eventhough that i am little bit missing home...but it is coming in three weeks....yes exams are coming as well...in 22 days... (I am sooo gooooood in math...)
and i really have no clue what to say more...everything is still same...just now it is possible to go to al castel (=bar) and sit outside...on the sun....
we have again kayakying....the best sport activity ever....at least for me...i really love it...
ok anywahy I should rather go and work....
so guys....who are reading this...I am missing you....I coming back home early....
guys from college...I am gonna miss you so much during the 3 month at home....
and i am adding one picture which i like....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home