Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ends

finally the end come,...firstly arrived the E then N and in the end the D...
the weird nostalgy of goodbye...
all the thing which seems to be to strange...so late for a lot of stuff....
i cried, i will....because i feel sad, even though that i shouldn't be, because i am coming back,..
one more year....
but half of the people are lost.,..
there are things which I wanted to say...
so firstly to all....there will come time when i will miss you...because each of you was special and original and not all of you were close to me....but it sometimes does not matter....you know what's this place....
secondly to my seconda....girl...i just don't have any words for anything any more but there is a lot to say, a lot which is in my mind and i cannot express it....but i will never forget the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, alice
thirdly to you...thanks for message in yearbook which you wrote...you don't know how much i would like to trust into what you wrote....but....there is always but and why and one crazy butterfly....you don't know how much you ment to me and how well you sometimes managing to hurt me...
and finally...you frenchie....it is simple....HATE YOU FOREVER....!!!!!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger saskia said...

I hate you back my dear ... for ever and ever ...

hope you'll get throught it safely because you are one of the best person I ever met ... snif snif

mental kisses

2:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home