Thursday, June 08, 2006

news from my world

Today morning i was feeling sooo creative….and i wanted to share my ideas with the whole world reading this blog ( neerly equal to zero if you také the amount of people and compare it with word population….)…. But anyway i didn’t want to talk about that…
I wanted to say how the world is againt original people…
Because on my screen appeared this amazing message:


Down for Maintenance
Blogger is temporarily unavailable due to an unexpected problem.
We will be back up as soon as possible.
Update (2:20 pm PDT): We are fixing a database issue. We hope to be back up in a couple of hours.

Isn’t it wonderful....or sad??? Who knows where is the line.... : )

So now are coming some amazing news from my life....i love my neighbours....in past week i had at least ten amazing dialogues..which were occuring approximately in this way:
“Ouh Hi.....ehm, ehm... Dominika (with the question mark on the end)...how are you?”
“Well life is going amazingly fine I am really excited about existing....(with excited smile)”
“Wow that’s great...and how is your life in America?”
“Amazing...but the one in Italy is great as well...”
“Italy???”
“It doesn’t matter.....I love NY ...: ) “
or
“Hi ....ehm ehm ehm....(nothing because they don’t remember my name any more)”
“Good afternoon, morning evening /choose what you like the most I don’t care about that kind of details”
“So what are you doing....here?”
“I have my holidays and I am working”
“Where???What kind of job so you have?? (with the face expecting something exciting..)”
“ Well I am washing cars...it is really hard to find job...” (with totaly serious voice)
“Really that’s so sad...this world.....etc....( a long speach blaming the goverment and everyone else...)”
“ actually i am not washing the cars...i get a job in profesional labs....the department of trascript regulation”
“Of what?”
“Genetics” (in very confident voice enjoying the neighbours confused face)
“Really that’s great” (with soooo fake smile then even the most stupid elephant would run away)
“ No i am washing the cars....have a nice day...” (leaving with satisfactory feeling of making people confused....at least they will have something to talk about...)




Some time ago i thought that I found the aim of my life...I was really tired, confused and sad by all the things happening around (that’s usual??? Noooooo) ans especially about mine relationships to the lower and worse version of the humanoid-like being (well what you expect they were made first and the first version is always the worst) = men....
So i decided for really simply method of making all relationships clear...so let’s set up the premises:
It is hard (maybe impossible or just not probable) to make all people to like you.
when you are confused you want to find something clear
so you decided to make it clear
if is not possible to make the relationspihs clear in positive way think about the negative one
then the moment which i call mental piff came....

and i can conclude:
If i want to make all relationships clear the best thing is make everyone to hate me...
That’s easier...not easy but easier....people tend to the negative things...it is just necessary to be bitchy enough....

That’s my new theory....
And since today i have firts mission supporting that theory...
I love tears....but i already got too tired to produce them by myself...it is taking too much energy...and i hate the feeling of salt around my eyes....so
The mission number one is to be cruel to the other poeple to make them to produce the tears for me...
And you would be surprised it works perfectly well....
Sometimes you don’t have to even use your intelligence...just him them really paintfully and they start cry....but the mental destroying is even better...it is bringing me more satisfaction....
Because it is nearly fully developing my inletect....

And one important message....if you want to cry just call the number +4205610956 i will be there waiting to help you to cry more....don’t worry...

3 Comments:

Blogger Faithy said...

deer alice....
i like to writting rubbish you know...what is all the blog stuff about???
take it easy...it was i did not mean it seriously...i know that it is not possible....
i am just right now in mission Let's cleep up the mind...so....that's why....
but take it easy as fun dear....: )

9:04 am  
Blogger Radushi said...

hmm..tak jako asi ti zavolam bo brecim a brecim...masakr tohle obdobi...

1:17 pm  
Blogger Faithy said...

guys if you did not get that you did not get me...
i like guys....
i dont like to see people crying...
and dont want people to hate me...
but....
sometimes is this way of thinking the only possible... : ))
so just take it as fun right?

8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home